Using Infographics is certainly one way of catching the appealing eye of newsworthy information. As I visited Easel.ly, Piktochart, and Inforgr.am, I was fascinated with the tools available to create an infographic. As I was creating my own infographic using Piktochart, I realized how easy it was to navigate through and the available free templates were easy to manage. This definitely helps visual learners capture the important facts about the topic.
As the years are going by, kids are definitely changing!!! At times, these kids are more technologically savvy than their teachers. Technology is definitely a blessing, but I think students need to be taught the "old school" way of doing things. A librarian friend of mine told me of a student who had to resort to using an encyclopedia because the network was down and he was clueless as how to begin looking for the information he needed. Kids are used to getting information at the touch of a button.
ReplyDelete